Saturday, September 27, 2014

Steve "Messi" Blatt's Amazing Goal!

Jaws dropped at the Country Day School family picnic today, as we were witness to a sleekly executed header into the goal by none other than Mr. Steve Blatt!  The varsity girls and boys soccer teams played against their same-gender teachers, but even we oldsters still had some tricks up our sleeves.  The games were surprisingly well matched!



 We played with youthful vigor, but Steve and I got home and muttered a chorus of "Ow my hip,"  and "Yowch, my knee kinda hurts."  I'm just glad I still have all of my limbs intact.

Later, Benji, camouflaged on his bed.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment: