Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Our New Home

At last!   We've moved to a lovely apartment overlooking the sparkling lights of San Jose and the mountains and valleys of Costa Rica.  What a sight to wake up to!





Boy, we are happy here!  Our landlord has supplied us with all the furnishings that we could ever need, complete with a dining room table set with chargers beneath the fine dishes.   "A charger?" Benji asked.  "Where do you plug it in?"



Not to mention the bidet in the master bedroom.  I should have seen this coming:   I leaned over the bidet thinking, "I wonder how this thing to works..."   Needless to say, I ended up with a face full of tepid water.  Thankfully, I was wearing glasses.  I needed some mini-windshield wipers!

Steve thought it was hilarious.

We now have plenty of room for visitors...




2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment: